Chiclayo Airport Master Development Plan.
To expand and improve services to air passengers, as well as operational safety conditions, benefiting the users of air transport and regional trade, improving the competitiveness and economic development of Lambayeque.
- Construction of New Passenger Terminal
- Construction of new Cargo Terminal
- Extension of Runway
- Construction of Taxiways
- Compliance with ICAO regulations
- General, Terminal and Cargo Aprons
- Construction of Airport Traffic Control Tower and CORPAC offices (CORPAC: Peruvian Corporation of Airports and Commercial Aviation)
- Airport Maintenance and Waste Management Facilities
- Airport Rescue and Firefighting Station
- Parking, Access and Roadways
- Fuel Farm
Formulation and Evaluation
• PMD was approved on 20-March-2012.
• Request for land has been submitted and waiting for the MTC to hand it over.
• Pre-investment study at the PMD Profile level approved by the MTC on January 8, 2017.
• On 27-December-2017, AdP presented to MTC the pre investment Study at the Feasibility level (Rev. A).
• On 05-February-2018, MTC sent to AdP the observations of pre investment Study at the Feasibility level (Rev. A).
• This project was include with code 2333282 at Multiannual Program of Investments 2019-2021 (MPI). MPI Approved with Ministerial Resolution RM 320-2018-MTC 08-May-2018.
• On 18-Mayo-2018, AdP presented to MTC the pre investment Study at the Feasibility level (Rev. B).