Piura Airside Rehabilitation and Improvement Plan.
To improve airside pavements in order to guarantee the efficiency and safety of aeronautical operations at the Piura Airport.
- Reconstruction of the Runway with concrete (rigid pavement)
- Reconstruction of Taxiways.
- Reconstruction of Apron
- Rehabilitation and improvement of the Drainage System
- Improvement of Airside security zones.
- Airport lighting aid system
- Rehabilitation and expansion of perimeter fence and perimeter road for security control of security
- Environmental management plan.
- Relocation of Peruvian Airforce ....
- Temporary works to maintain continuity of operations
• Technical dossier approved. The bidding terms for the selection of the contractor that will execute the works are being reviewed for later approval by the Committee.
Citizen Participation Event
Environmental Impact Statement for the Project "Improvement of the Runway, Taxiway, Apron and Perimeter Fence at the International Airport Capitán FAP Guillermo Concha Ibérico of Piura"
The activities corresponding to the present Project will be executed inside the International Airport Capitán FAP Guillermo Concha Ibérico of Piura. In accordance with the above, the corresponding links are presented for the visualization of the Summary Instrument and the Virtual Survey:
Summary of the Environmental Management Instrument: